Translate

Send your Articles

Notice

If you have any articles that you would like to share, send it into my dropbox.Thank you!The password is 9183KEY

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

A Thanksgiving Story: The story of Neil Armstrong- by Darren Ke

“Ahh” I shouted as I read the calendar. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving!! The farmer came out and grabbed the turkey by the throat that was standing a foot away from me. I was petrified with fear and was as still as a statue. I started to tiptoe towards the fence. Blam!! I ran through the fence as if my turkey legs were cheetah legs. Blam!! I ran through the door of a shoe store.I grabbed some disguises on my way out and Blam!! crashed through the door to the Exit.
I found a abandoned building and wore my costumes there, but I still looked like a turkey. I finally took a man costume that was convincing and I put it on. I went to astronaut training camp and kindly asked for a astronaut  suit. I first had to actually become an astronaut in order to get a suit. So, I agreed. I did my job.

The next thing I knew, I was wearing a spacesuit with an oxygen tank, and an ID tag that said, “Astronaut Manning.” I was wearing an uncomfortable sneakers and on a rocket. I quickly buckled my seatbelt so I won’t blast off to the cold, creepy, solar system by gravity. “Three, Two, One, Blast Off!” the crowd shouted. I did my job and suddenly I was famous for the first person to walk on the moon. I suddenly change my name from Mannings to Neil Armstrong. I arrived back on on December 1st. I was also famous for being the first turkey to walk on the moon. I had a great adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog