Translate

Send your Articles

Notice

If you have any articles that you would like to share, send it into my dropbox.Thank you!The password is 9183KEY

Thursday, October 15, 2015

How to type Faster

I once found this really interesting article on how to type faster without looking at the keyboard but I know it takes a lot of practice to get to know the keyboard. Me personally,I can type really fast but I can never get the idea of typing without looking at the keyboard. Even as I am typing these words now I can type pretty fast.Now on how to type faster all you have to do is to put your hands on starting on a using all your fingers.You do not have to make all your fingers cover up the whole middle row. It's all about memorizing the key board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog